Josh S. Plieninger
The most rewarding part of my job is establishing a relationship with my clients and being able to explain complex legal concepts in layman terms. I feel my job of a lawyer is not only to provide a finished product to the client but to ensure that they walk out of my office with a concrete understanding of the legal solution we design.
Prior to law school, I obtained my undergraduate degree from Otterbein University where I was a three-year letterman on the football team. I then graduated summa cum laude from Capital University Law School where I was a member of the Executive Board of Law Review. I also had the privilege of interning with a Federal Judge and an Ohio Supreme Court Justice.
Outside of work, I am engaged to fiancé Bailey who I met at Otterbein. We have an English bulldog named Baker. On the weekends, we cheer on the Buckeyes and are die hard Cleveland sports fans. Hence, the name of Baker.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Business Formation
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Honors: CALI Award of Excellence in Criminal Law and Constitutional I & II
- Law Review: Capital University Law Review, Articles Editor
- Otterbein University, Westerville, Ohio
- Major: Accounting
- Minor: Finance
- Minor: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association