The primary focus of my law practice is assisting individuals with estate planning and the administration of estates through probate court. Prior to starting law school, I worked as a personal banker, and experienced the complexities of navigating the financial services industry when a loved one passed away. I then realized I could help people work through a difficult time in their life by becoming an attorney and applying what I learned in retail banking to what I could do as an attorney.
Outside of work I enjoy going to Metro Parks and hanging out with my dog, Percy.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: cum laude
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Consumer and Family Financial Services
- Minor: German
- Minor: Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Assoication, 2018 to Present
- Ohio State Par Association , 2018 to Present
- Columbus Bar Association, 2018 to Present